Practice at home
- Students in RTI may be sent home with extra practice from time to time. Though this practice will not be graded for report cards, I encourage you to use these opportunities to engage your student in some learning at home. These activities will be designed to engage students in skills and concepts to help build their knowledge and abilities in order to help close gaps and further their achievement in the classroom. Often times, they will be games or fun activities that don't feel like "homework." Math RTI students in grades 2-8 may also work towards earning their Green Light on Reflex if they did not get it at school.
- Raise your hand before talking or getting out of seat.
- Respect other students and teacher and their property.
- Come with all required materials.
- Follow safety measures (wear mask at all times, wash hands, etc.).